We like to think we're always there to help our customers and we're constantly striving to improve the ways we can communicate and support you!
- You can contact us at any time via a Support Ticket. We will endeavor to respond within an hour during business hours. Any tickets received outside of business hours will be prioritised the next morning.
- We also provide a Live Chat service on certain occasions. This can be accessed through a pop up chat box on our website. If Live Chat is not active, a message can still be left through this service and will be answered as a normal Support Ticket.
- You can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although not strictly Customer Service, we also have Twitter and Facebook pages to keep up to date with the latest ink cartridge news and offers. You can also leave a message through Facebook and we'll answer as soon as possible.
- Finally, our brand new Customer Support Centre is designed to provide the help you need, exactly when you need it! A simple search will return any help articles associated with your query. You may be able to solve your own problem before contacting us!